Wednesday, October 8, 2014

my name piece


                                               my name


My name is like the number 6 because 6 are the same amount of letters in my name.

6 Is also a happy number like my name? My name is like the color yellow. If my

name were a flower it would be a sunflower, if I were an animal I would be a koala

because when I think of my name as an animal that’s the first thing that pops into

my mind. If I was an emotion I would be happy because my name reminds me of

yellow, which Is a happy color. In Greek Sophia means wisdom. There is also tons of

 people and celebrity’s with my name. Sophia was the most popular girl name of

2012. There are many adjectives that start with s such as sophisticated and sarcastic

or sad. Another animal my name reminds me of is a cat, a lot of cats and dogs have

the name Sophia. No one else in my family has the name Sophia, im the only one. I

 wouldn’t say my name is special or unique because so many people have it, but I

would say my name fits me. Sophia sounds like a fall or spring name There is a place


named Sofia but is spelled with an f instead of a ph. Overall I like my name and I

think it fits me.


No comments:

Post a Comment